Upload a Supplementary Document for an Absence
Learn how to perform this action in the HRMS.
This knowledge article will walk you through the steps to attach and upload a document to an absence record.
1. Sign into Employee Direct Access (EDA) using your single sign-on ID and password.
2. Click on ‘Time and Absence’ icon.
3. Click on the ‘Actions’ pane.
4. Click on ‘Manage Absence Records’.
5. Click on the hyperlink of the absence.
Note: A pop-up screen of the absence details will display.
6. Click on ‘+Add’ sign to add an attachment.
Note: There are specified absence types that will allow you to upload a document and others that will not.
7. In the Attachments pop-up box, choose the ‘Type,’ ‘File,’ ‘Title’ and ‘Description’.
8. Click on ‘Browse’ to browse for a document.
9. Choose the document you wish to upload and click ‘Open’.
10. Click ‘OK’.
11. Click ‘Submit’.
12. Click ‘OK’.
Note: The update will be sent to the manager for approval.