Benefits Enrollment –
Full Time Employees
Learn how to perform this action in the HRMS.
An Oracle Guided Learning (OGL) flow exists for this lesson. To learn this lesson within the system, follow the steps below:
1. Log into HRMS and click on the blue Guided Learning (GL) tab, located on the right.
2. In the GL search box, type “Enroll in Benefits (Full-Time Employee)”. To view the Authorization Notice, type “View Benefits Authorization (Employee)”.
For detailed information regarding this lesson, please review the steps below which outline the guided learning steps plus additional information.
This knowledge article will show Full Time Employees how to enroll in benefits.
1. Sign into Employee Direct Access (EDA) using your single sign-on ID and password.
2. Click on ‘Benefits’.
3. Click on ‘Start Enrollment’.
Note: If you plan to add family members and others to your benefit plans, add them as contacts before you enroll. Refer to this KB article to add dependents.
4. Click on ‘Continue’ in the upper right corner.
5. You will see ‘Authorization’ notice, read it fully and click ‘Accept’.
Note: If you wish, you can print the ‘Authorization’ Notice. You will not be able to see this form again after you have enrolled.
6. On this page, you can edit your benefit selections, by using the ‘Edit’ button, for:
– Medical and Dental
– Basic Life, AD&D, LTD
– Employee Optional Life Insurance
– Dependent Optional Life Insurance
– Critical Illness
Note: You will only see the options listed above that you are eligible for.
Also note: You must complete your selection before proceeding to the next step.
7. Click ‘Submit’.
8. Click ‘Print’ to print your Benefits Summary.
9. Click on the ‘Humber’ logo.
10. Click ‘My Benefits Enrolment Form’.
11. A new tab will open with your benefits form. Please follow the instructions outlined on the first page, and mail-in your completed and signed paper copy to complete your Benefits Enrollment process.