Enroll in Benefits – Partial Load Professor and Clinical Faculty
Learn how to perform this action in the HRMS.
This knowledge article will show Partial Load Faculty and Clinical Faculty how to enroll in benefits.
1. Sign in to the HRMS using your single sign-on ID and password.
2. Click on ‘Benefits’.
3. Click on ‘Start Enrollment’.
Note: If you plan to add family members and others to your benefit plans, add them as contacts before you enroll. Refer to this KB article to add dependents.
4. Click on ‘Continue’ in the upper right corner.
5. You will see ‘Authorization’ notice, read it fully and click ‘Accept’.
Note: If you wish, you can print the ‘Authorization’ Notice. You will not be able to see this form again after you have enrolled.
6. On this page, you can edit your benefit selections, by using the ‘Edit’ button, for:
– Medical and Dental
– Basic Life, AD&D, LTD
– Employee Optional Life Insurance
– Dependent Optional Life Insurance
– Critical Illness
Note: You will only see the options listed above for which you are eligible.
Also note: You must complete your selection before proceeding to the next step.
7. Click ‘Submit’.
8. Click ‘Print’ to print your Benefits Summary.
9. Click on the ‘Humber’ logo.
10. Click ‘My Benefits Enrolment Form’.
11. A new tab will open with your benefits form. Please follow the instructions outlined on the first page, and email your completed form to complete your Benefits Enrollment process.