Search Time Cards
Learn how to search for a time card in HRMS.
A Guided Learning (GL) flow exists for this lesson. To learn this lesson within the system, follow the steps below:
1. Log into HRMS and click on the GL widget.
2. From the GL widget, use the search box to find “Search Time Cards (Employee)” flow.
For detailed information regarding this lesson, you can also review the steps below which outline the process flow steps plus additional information.
This knowledge article will show you how to search for your time cards.
1. Sign into Employee Direct Access (EDA) using your single sign-on ID and password.
2. Click ‘Time and Absence’
3. Click ‘Existing Time Cards’.
Note: This page displays the time entries as entered, submitted, approved, withdrawn, or rejected.
4. To find a specific time card, enter information in ‘From Date’, ‘To Date’ and ‘Status’ fields and click ‘Search’.
5. Click on the hyperlink to view the time card.
6. Click ‘Next’ to proceed to the next page, and scroll down to see calculated time.
7. Click ‘Cancel’ to exit.