Search Time Card
Learn how to search for a time card in HRMS.
An Oracle Guided Learning (OGL) flow exists for this lesson. To learn this lesson within the system, follow the steps below:
1. Log into HRMS and click on the blue Guided Learning (GL) tab, located on the right.
2. In the GL search box, type “Search Time Cards (Employee)”.
For detailed information regarding this lesson, please review the steps below which outline the guided learning steps plus additional information.
A step-by-step overview video exists for this lesson. Please take a few minutes to watch it now.
This knowledge article will show you how to search for your time cards.
1. Sign into Employee Direct Access (EDA) using your single sign-on ID and password.
2. Click ‘Time and Absence’.
3. Click on the tasks pane on the right-hand side.
4. Click ‘Manage Time Cards’.
5. Enter information in ‘From Date’, ‘To Date’ and ‘Status’ fields.
6. Click ‘Search’.
7. Click on the glasses icon under View Summary to see the details of the time card.
8. Click on the back arrow on the top left corner to exit the page..