View and Update Time Cards
Learn how to view and update your time cards.
An Oracle Guided Learning (OGL) flow exists for this lesson. To learn this lesson within the system, follow the steps below:
1. Log into HRMS and click on the blue Guided Learning (GL) tab, located on the right.
2. In the GL search box, type “View Time Cards (Employee)” or “Update Time Cards (Employee)”.
For detailed information regarding this lesson, please review the steps below which outline the guided learning steps plus additional information.
The purpose of this knowledge article is to show employees how to view and update their time cards.
1. Sign into Employee Direct Access (EDA) using your single sign-on ID and password.
2. Click on ‘Time and Absence’.
3. Click ‘Existing Time Cards’.
4. Click on the hyperlink for the corresponding time card.
5. Make edits to your time card as needed.
6. Click ‘Next’.
7. Click ‘Submit’ to submit your changes, or click ‘Cancel’.