View and Update Time Cards
Learn how to view and update your time cards.
An Oracle Guided Learning (OGL) flow exists for this lesson. To learn this lesson within the system, follow the steps below:
1. Log into HRMS and click on the blue Guided Learning (GL) tab, located on the right.
2. In the GL search box, type “View Time Cards (Employee)” or “Adjust Time Cards (Employee)”.
For detailed information regarding this lesson, please review the steps below which outline the guided learning steps plus additional information.
The purpose of this knowledge article is to show employees how to view and update their time cards.
1. Sign into Employee Direct Access (EDA) using your single sign-on ID and password.
2. Click on ‘Time and Absence’.
3. Click on the tasks pane on the right-hand side.
4. Click on ‘Manage Time Cards’.
5. You will see the ‘Time Card Period’ entries.
6. Select the ‘Time Card Period’ by clicking on the beginning of the row to highlight the time card to expand and edit the time entered in the selected time period.
7. Select the ‘Assignment Number.’
Note: This page allows employees to enter time for multiple assignments (if applicable). For example, if you need to enter time for your second assignment, you can select the next row to add hours for that assignment.
8. Select ‘Payroll Time Type’.
Note: This page allows employees to enter more than one different time type based on employee eligibility for exceptions. For example, you can enter overtime hours on the first row, and enter call back hours on the second row. Enter the Assignment Number, Time Type and the Start and Stop time for specific dates.
9. Enter or edit the ‘Start’ and the ‘Stop’ times for the payroll time types entered.
Important: Enter the time in the same format as this example: 3:45 PM
10. If additional rows are required, highlight the last row and click on the ‘+Add Row Below’ dropdown and repeat steps 7 – 9.
11. Click on ‘Next’.
12. Click on ‘Submit’.
13. Click ‘OK’.