Void a Life Event
Learn how to perform this action in the HRMS.
This knowledge article will show you how to void a life event.
1. Sign into HRMS using your single sign-on ID and password.
2. Click on ‘Benefits Administration’ tab.
3. Click on the ‘Enrollment’ icon.
4. Enter ‘Name/Person Number.’
5. Click on the Name of the Person (hyperlink) from the search results.
6. Enter ‘Effective as of Date’.
Note: This can be the same as the date of the new hire.
7. Under Evaluated Life Events section, select the Life Event that needs to be voided.
8. Click on ‘Actions’ and select ‘Back Out Event’.
9. Select ‘Voided’ from the Potential Life Event Status drop-down list.
10. Click on ‘Save and Close’.
Note: Life Event will no longer appear.