Update Benefits Relationship
Learn how to perform this action in the HRMS.
2. Click on ‘Benefits Administration’ tab.
3. Click on the ‘Enrollment’ icon.
4. Enter ‘Effective as of Date’.
Note: This can be the same as the date of the new hire.
5. Enter ‘Name/Person Number’.
Note: Complete at least one field with a double asterisk (**).
6. Click ‘Tasks’ pane on the right.
7. Under Benefits Components, click on ‘Benefits Relationship’.
8. Under Relationship Assignment, there will be a list of assignments. The primary assignment will be denoted with a green check mark. This is the primary assignment.
9. Select an assignment that needs to be updated.
10. In the Benefits Relationship section, click on ‘Edit’ and select ‘Update’ from the drop-down.
11. You will see a pop-up screen ‘Update Benefits Relationship’. Enter following data:
Primary Relationship: Yes
Primary Assignment: Select appropriate assignment from the drop-down list
12. Click on ‘Save’.
Note: The benefits relationship has been updated. The Primary Assignment has changed.