Modify Probation Period
Learn how to perform this action in the HRMS.
This knowledge article will show you how to modify a probation period.
1. Sign into HRMS using your single sign-on ID and password.
2. Click on ‘My Client Groups’ tab.
3. Click on ‘Person Management’ icon.
4. Under Search, enter employee’s name in ‘Name’.
5. Click on Employee’s Name under Name.
6. You will see Manage Employment, which shows Employee’s relationship including Assignment with HUMBER
7. Scroll down to ‘Probation and notice periods’
Note: you will see the prepopulated probation period pertaining to assignment to which the employee is associated.
8. Scroll up to Edit dropdown icon at the top-right side.
9. Select ‘Correct’.
10. Click on ‘OK’ on Correct Employment Screen.
11. Under Probation and Notice period, Enter number of Months in Probation Period
Note: Probation end period will be automatically adjusted
12. Scroll up to click on ‘Review’. You should see updated Probation period.
13.Click on ‘Submit’.
14.You will see a warning message: ‘Your request will be submitted’
15. Click on ‘OK’.
16. Next on Confirmation screen, click on ‘OK’.