Create a Revised Offer
Lesson for full-time recruitment process
If required – follow the steps outlined below to create a revised offer.
This knowledge article will show you how to create a revised offer.
1. Sign into Manager Direct Access (MDA) using your single sign-on ID and password.
2. Click ‘Talent Acquisition’.
3. Click ‘Recruitment’.
Note: A new window will open. If using Chrome, download Adobe Flash.
4. Click ‘Legacy Recruiting’ under Quick Access.
5. Click the drop-down arrow for ‘View the Search Options’.
6. Click ‘Requisitions’.
Note: The person icon will now change into a document icon.
7. Type in the name of the requisition or the requisition number in the ‘Search Requisition’ field.
8. Click ‘Enter’.
9. Click the number to the left of the requisition title to display the list of applicants.
10. Click on the name of the candidate for whom you are creating a revised offer.
11. Click ‘More Actions’.
12. Click ‘Rescind the Offer’.
13. Add comments in the comment box.
Note: The comments should include the reason the offer is being rescinded/the reason the offer is being revised. These comments will show in the candidate’s history on that requisition.
14. Click ‘Done’.
Note: The candidate’s ‘Step/Status’ will show as ‘Offer/Rescinded’.
15.Click ‘More Actions’.
16. Click ‘Create Offer’.
17. Hover under ‘Offer 1 (Current)’ in the ‘Offer 1 (Current)’ column and click the icon for ‘Copy values to Offer (New)’ to populate the information on the offer from the original offer.
18. Under the ‘Offer (New)’ column, make the revisions to the offer.
Note: Refer to the ‘Offer Matrix’ document which outlines which fields are required on the offer for each hire scenario type.
19. Click ‘Save and Close’.
Note: The candidate’s ‘Step/Status’ will show as ‘Offer/Draft’.