Rescind an Offer
Lesson for full-time recruitment process
If required – follow the steps outlined below to rescind an offer.
This knowledge article will show you how to rescind an offer.
1. Sign into HRMS using your single sign-on ID and password.
2. Click ‘Talent Acquisition’.
3. Click ‘Recruitment’.
Note: A new window will open, logging into Taleo. If using Chrome, download Adobe Flash.
4. Click ‘Recruiting’ under Centers.
5. Click the drop-down arrow for ‘View the Search Options’ .
6. Click ‘Requisitions’.
Note: The person icon will now change into a document icon.
7. Type in the name of the requisition or the requisition number in the ‘Search Requisition’ field.
8. Click ‘Enter’.
9. Click the number to the left of the requisition title to display the list of applicants.
10. Click on the name of the candidate you are rescinding the offer from.
11. Click the ‘More Actions’ drop-down.
12.Select ‘Rescind the Offer’.
13. Add comments in the comment box.
Note: The comments should include the reason the offer is being rescinded. These comments will show in the candidate’s history on that requisition.
14. Click ‘Done’.
Note: The candidate’s ‘Step/Status’ will show as ‘Offer/Rescinded’.