Compare Candidate Profiles
Lesson for full-time recruitment process
If required – follow the steps outlined below to compare candidate profiles.
This knowledge article will show you how to compare candidate profiles.
1. Sign into HRMS using your single sign-on ID and password
2. Click ‘Talent Acquisition’.
3. Click ‘Recruitment’.
Note: A new window will open, logging into Taleo. If using Chrome, download Adobe Flash.
4. Click ‘Recruiting’ under Centers.
5. Click the drop-down arrow to the left of the search bar to ‘View the Search Options’
6. Click ‘Requisitions’
Note: The person icon will now change into a document icon, indicating that you are searching by requisitions rather than by candidates.
7. Type in the name of the requisition or the requisition number in the ‘Search Requisition’ field
8. Click ‘Enter’
9. Click the number to the left of the requisition title to display the list of applicants.
10. Click the check–box beside all the candidate’s names you wish to compare.
Note: The check box will display a check mark when it is selected.
11. Click ‘More Actions’.
12. Click ‘Compare’.
Note: The candidate profiles will be ordered in a table for comparison of selected candidates.
13. Click arrows to view the next page of candidates to compare.