Move Candidate to New Step/Status
Lesson for full-time recruitment process
Learn how to move a candidate to a new step or status within the HRMS.
This knowledge article will show you how to move a candidate to a new step/status.
1. Sign into HRMS using your single sign-on ID and password.
2. Click ‘Talent Acquisition’.
3. Click ‘Recruitment’.
Note: A new window will open, logging into Taleo. If using Chrome, download Adobe Flash.
4. Click ‘Recruiting’ under Centers.
5. Click the drop-down arrow to the left of the search bar to ‘View the Search Options’.
6. Click ‘Requisitions’.
Note: The person icon will now change into a document icon, indicating that you are searching by requisitions rather than by candidates.
7. Type in the name of the requisition or the requisition number in the ‘Search Requisition’ field.
8. Click ‘Enter’.
9. Click the number to the left of the requisition title to display the list of applicants.
10. Select one or more candidates (multiple candidates must be in the same step/status).
11. Click the ‘More Actions’ drop-down.
12. Click ‘Change Step/Status’.
13. Select the new step and/or new status from the options in the drop-downs.
14. Click ‘Save and Close’.