Print Candidate Applications
Lesson for full-time recruitment process
Learn how to print candidate applications within the HRMS.
This knowledge article will show you how to print candidate applications.
1. Sign into HRMS using your single sign-on ID and password
2. Click ‘Talent Acquisition’.
3. Click ‘Recruitment’.
Note: A new window will open, logging into Taleo. If using Chrome, download Adobe Flash.
4. Click ‘Legacy Recruiting’ under Quick Access.
5. Click the drop-down arrow for ‘View the Search Options’
6. Click ‘Requisitions’
Note: The person icon will now change into a document icon.
7. Type in the name of the requisition or the requisition number in the ‘Search Requisition’ field
8. Click ‘Enter’
9. Click the number to the left of the requisition title to display the list of applicants.
10. Click on the name of the candidate who’s profile you wish to print.
11. Click on the printer icon for ‘Print this candidate file’.
12. Check the boxes for the files you wish to print.
Note: If you only want to print their attached resume, only select the box for ‘Attachments’.
13. Click ‘Print PDF’.
Note: A PDF version of the candidate information you selected to print is generated.
14. Click the ‘Printer’ icon.