Review Candidate Resumes/Applications
Lesson for full-time recruitment process
Learn how to review candidates resumes and applications within the HRMS.
This knowledge article will show you how to review candidate resumes/applications.
1. Sign into HRMS using your single sign-on ID and password.
2. Click ‘Talent Acquisition’.
3. Click ‘Recruitment’.
Note: A new window will open, logging into Taleo. If using Chrome, download Adobe Flash.
4. Click ‘Recruiting’ under Centers.
5. Click the drop-down arrow to the left of the search bar to ‘View the Search Options’.
6. Click ‘Requisitions’.
Note: The person icon will now change into a document icon, indicating that you are searching by requisitions rather than by candidates.
7. Type in the name of the requisition or the requisition number in the ‘Search Requisition’ field.
8. Click ‘Enter’.
9. Click the number to the left of the requisition title to display the list of applicants.
10. Click on the candidate’s name to view their application.
Note: Pre-screened applicants will be displayed under the ‘Hiring Manager Review’ step in the ‘Step, Status, Icon’ column. You can also view the Internal Status and Seniority Date for internal candidates here.
11. Click on the Profile, Experience and Credentials and Questionnaire sections to review the applicant’s information.
12. Click on the ‘Attachments’ tab to view the candidate’s Submission-specific Attachments (resume, cover letter, etc.).
13. Click the arrows to ‘View the next candidate in the list’.