Withdraw a Candidate
Lesson for full-time recruitment process
If required – follow the steps outlined below to withdraw a candidate.
This knowledge article will show you how to withdraw a candidate.
1. Sign into HRMS using your single sign-on ID and password
2. Click ‘Talent Acquisition’.
3. Click ‘Recruitment’.
Note: A new window will open, logging into Taleo. If using Chrome, download Adobe Flash.
4. Click ‘Recruiting’ under Centers.
5. Click the drop-down arrow for ‘View the Search Options’
6. Click ‘Requisitions’
Note: The person icon will now change into a document icon.
7. Type in the name of the requisition or the requisition number in the ‘Search Requisition’ field
8. Click ‘Enter’
9. Click the number to the left of the requisition title to display the list of applicants.
10. Check the box beside the candidate’s name you wish to withdraw.
11. Click ‘More Actions’.
12. Click ‘Change Step/Status’.
13. Select ‘Candidate has withdrawn’ from the ‘New Status’ drop-down.
14. Select the reason the candidate is withdrawing from the ‘Additional Information’ list.
15. Add comments, if required.
16. Click ‘Save and Close’.
Note: You can review the step at which they withdrew at on the list of candidates under ‘Step, Status, Icon’.