Fill a Requisition with a Limited Number of Openings
Lesson for full-time recruitment process
Learn how to fill a requisition with a limited number of openings within the HRMS.
This knowledge article will show you how to fill a requisition with a limited number of openings.
1. Sign into HRMS using your single sign-on ID and password.
2. Click ‘Talent Acquisition’.
3. Click ‘Recruitment’.
Note: A new window will open. If using Chrome, download Adobe Flash.
4. Click ‘Legacy Recruiting’ under Quick Access.
5. Click the drop-down arrow for ‘View the Search Options’.
6. Click ‘Requisitions’
Note: The person icon will now change into a document icon.
7. Type in the name of the requisition or the requisition number in the ‘Search Requisition’ field.
8. Click ‘Enter’.
9. Click the number to the left of the requisition title to display the list of applicants.
10. Click on the name of the candidate who has been hired.
11. Click the ‘More Actions’ drop-down.
12. Select ‘Change Step/Status’.
13. Under ‘New Step’, ensure ‘Hire’ is selected.
14. Under ‘New Status’, select ‘Hired’.
15. Click ‘Save and Close’.
Note: The status of the requisition will automatically change to ‘Filled’ once the number of candidates in the ‘Hire/Hired’ ‘Step/Status’ matches the ‘Number of Openings’ identified on the requisition. If the number of openings is unlimited, please refer to the job aid for ‘Fill a Requisition with an Unlimited Number of Openings’.