Attach a Document to a Requisition
Lesson for full-time recruitment process
If required – perform this action before proceeding to the next step, if the position you are trying to fill is not vacant. For example, if you would like to request someone to backfill a position during an employee’s absence, you will have to perform this step.
This knowledge article will show you how to attach a document.
1. Sign into HRMS using your single sign-on ID and password.
2. Click ‘Talent Acquisition’.
3. Click ‘Recruitment’.
Note: A new window will open. If using Chrome, download Adobe Flash.
4. Click ‘Recruiting’ under Centres.
5. Click the drop-down arrow to the left of the search bar to ‘View the Search Options’.
6. Click ‘Requisitions’
Note: The person icon will now change into a document icon, indicating that you are searching by requisitions rather than by candidates.
7. Type in the name of the requisition or the requisition number in the ‘Search Requisition’ field.
8. Click ‘Enter’.
9. Click on the hyperlink title of the requisition.
Note: This will open the requisition.
10. Click the ‘Attachment’ tab.
11. Select a file to upload by clicking ‘Browse’.
12. Click ‘+ Add’ icon to upload the file.