Duplicate a Requisition Template
Lesson for full-time recruitment process
Learn how to duplicate a requisition template within the HRMS.
This knowledge article will show you how to duplicate a requisition template.
1. Sign into HRMS using your single sign-on ID and password.
2. Click ‘Talent Acquisition’.
3. Click ‘Recruitment’.
Note: A new window will open. If using Chrome, download Adobe Flash.
4. Click ‘Legacy Recruiting’ under Quick Access.
5. From the ‘Libraries’ dropdown, select ‘Templates’.
6.Under ‘Quick Filters’, select ‘All Requisition Templates’.
Note: All jobs in HRMS exist as requisition templates but they are blank, so generally you will edit existing requisition templates to populate the job information, instead of creating a new requisition template.
7. Click ‘Advanced Filters’ on the bottom left.
8. Select one of the search options under ‘Available Criteria’.
9. Enter the criteria for the requisition you are looking for, such as the ‘Requisition Title’.
10. Click on the title of the required requisition template.
11. Click the icon for ‘Duplicate this template’.
12. Make any required updates to the duplicated requisition template.
13. Click ‘Save and Close’.