Manage Pre-Screening Questions
Lesson for full-time recruitment process
If required – follow the steps outlined below to manage pre-screening questions.
Note – This action cannot be performed in the new Fluid UI yet. Please continue to use the legacy Flex UI until further notice.
Legacy Recruiting Steps
This knowledge article will show you how to manage pre-screening questions.
1. Sign into HRMS using your single sign-on ID and password.
2. Click ‘Talent Acquisition’.
3. Click ‘Recruitment’.
Note: A new window will open. If using Chrome, download Adobe Flash.
4. Click ‘Legacy Recruiting’ under Quick Access.
5. Click the ‘Libraries’ drop-down and select ‘Disqualification Questions’.
6. Click the ‘Code’ column to sort to determine the next code to use when you create the question.
7. Click the icon for ‘Create a question’.
8. Type your question in the ‘Question’ field.
9. Select the ‘Answer Display’.
10. Enter the question, possible answers, and the code.
Note: Click to reorder the answers, if required. You can remove an answer by clicking ‘X’ on the right.
11. Select the status as ‘Active’ if the question is ready to be used.
12. Select ‘Visible by’ all candidates, external candidates or internal candidates.
Note: If you select ‘Visible by Internal Candidates’, external candidates will not see the questions. If you want both internal and external candidates to see the question, select ‘All Candidates’.
13. Select ‘All locations’ and ‘All job fields’.
14. Click ‘Save and Close’.
15. If there are any further revisions required on a pre-screening question, click ‘Edit’, make the required changes, and click ‘Save and Close’.
16. If you need to inactive a pre-screening question, click on the question, click ‘Edit’, under ‘Status’ select ‘Inactive’ and click ‘Save and Close’.