Removing a Posted Requisition from the Career Portals
Lesson for full-time recruitment process
If required – follow the steps outlined below to remove a posted requisition from the career portal.
This knowledge article will show you how to remove a posted requisition from the career portals.
1. Sign into HRMS using your single sign-on ID and password.
2. Click ‘Talent Acquisition’.
3. Click ‘Recruitment’.
4. Click ‘Recruiting’.
5. Click ‘Requisitions’ on the top menu.
6. Search the requisition using various filters available on the left-hand panel.
7. Click ‘Apply Filters’.
8. Click on the hyperlink title of the requisition.
Note: This will open the requisition.
9. Click the ‘Sourcing’ tab.
10. Under ‘Career Sections’, uncheck the career section from which the requisition posting needs to be removed.
11. Click ‘Save and Apply’.
Note: The requisition is now unpoasted and is reflected as ‘Unposted’ under the ‘Status’.