Search Existing Requisitions
Lesson for full-time recruitment process
If required – follow the steps outlined below to search existing requisitions.
This knowledge article will show you how to search for existing job requisitions.
1. Sign into HRMS using your single sign-on ID and password
2. Click ‘Talent Acquisition’.
3. Click ‘Recruitment’.
Note: A new window will open, logging into Taleo. If using Chrome, download Adobe Flash.
4. Click ‘Recruiting’ under Centers.
5. Click the drop-down arrow to the left of the search bar to ‘View the Search Options’.
6. Click ‘Requisitions’.
Note: The person icon will now change into a document icon, indicating that you are searching by requisitions rather than by candidates.
7. Type in the name of the requisition or the requisition number in the ‘Search Requisition’ field.
Note: Quick Filters can be used to complete an advanced search.
– Use the filtering options on the left side of screen to filter requisitions.
– Requisitions can be filtered by ownership, status (active/inactive, draft, pending, open, etc.), primary location, job field, requisition title.
8. Click ‘Enter’.
9. Click on the ‘Hyperlink’ title of the requisition.
Note: This will open the requisition.