Request Approval for an Offer
Lesson for non full-time recruitment process
If required – follow the steps outlined below to request an approval for an offer.
This knowledge article will show you how to request approval for an offer.
1. Sign into HRMS using your single sign-on ID and password.
2. Click ‘Talent Acquisition’.
3. Click ‘Recruitment’.
Note: A new window will open, logging into Taleo. If using Chrome, download Adobe Flash.
4. Click ‘Recruiting’ under Centers.
5. Click the drop-down arrow for ‘View the Search Options’ .
6. Click ‘Requisitions’.
Note: The person icon will now change into a document icon.
7. Type in the name of the requisition or the requisition number in the ‘Search Requisition’ field.
8. Click ‘Enter’.
9. Click the number to the left of the requisition title to display the list of applicants.
10. Click on the name of the candidate for whose offer you are requesting approval.
Note: Candidate ‘Step/Status’ should be ‘Offer/Draft’.
11. Click ‘Offers’ tab.
12. Click ‘More Actions’.
13. Select ‘Request Approval’.
Note: The ‘Approver’ is the HR Generalist. If you need to add additional approvers, click ‘Add Approvers’ in the bottom-left corner.
14. Add comments in the ‘Comments’ box.
For example: I have created the offer based on the discussions we had regarding salary and vacation. Please review the offer and let me know if any changes are required. Once the offer is approved, please go ahead and extend the offer.
15. Click ‘Done’.
Note: The person you requested offer approval from will receive an email asking them to review and approve the offer.