Fill a Requisition with an Unlimited Number of Openings
Lesson for non full-time recruitment process
Learn how to fill a requisition with an unlimited number of openings in the HRMS.
This knowledge article will show you how to fill a requisition with an unlimited number of openings.
1. Sign into HRMS using your single sign-on ID and password.
2. Click ‘Talent Acquisition’.
3. Click ‘Recruitment’.
Note: A new window will open. If using Chrome, download Adobe Flash.
4. Click ‘Legacy Recruiting’ under Quick Access.
5. Click the drop-down arrow for ‘View the Search Options’.
6. Click ‘Requisitions’.
Note: The person icon will now change into a document icon.
7. Type in the name of the requisition or the requisition number in the ‘Search Requisition’ field.
8. Click ‘Enter’.
9. Click the number to the left of the requisition title to display the list of applicants.
10. Click on the name of the candidate who has been hired.
Note: The candidate should be in the ‘Hire/HRIS’ ‘Step/Status’.
11. Click the ‘More Actions’ drop-down.
12. Select ‘Change Step/Status’.
13. Under ‘New Step’, ensure ‘Hire’ is selected.
14. Under ‘New Status’, select ‘Hired’.
15. Click ‘Save and Close’.
Note: If there are multiple hires, you can select them all at the same time to move them to ‘Hire/Hired’ only if they have the same start date. If they have different start dates, you must follow the steps above to move them to ‘Hire/HRIS’ one at a time.
16. Click on the title of the requisition.
17. Click the ‘More Actions’ drop-down.
18. Select ‘Fill’.
19. Enter comments.
For example: “This requisition is filled since all Partial Load Professors for Spring Semester 2019 have been hired”.
20. Click ‘Done’.
Note: The status of the requisition will show as ‘Filled’.