Delegate User Account/Tasks
Lesson for non full-time recruitment process
If required – follow the steps outlined below to delegate your user account/tasks to another HR user.
Note – This action cannot be performed in the new Fluid UI yet. Please continue to use the legacy Flex UI until further notice.
Legacy Recruiting Steps
This knowledge article will show you how to delegate your Recruiter account in Taleo. The following rules apply:
- The delegated task owner must have the same user type permissions as the current owner.
- The delegated task owner will have access to the current owner’s requisitions and offers for the duration of the delegation.
- All offer approval emails will be directed to the delegated task owner for the duration of the delegation.
1. Sign into HRMS using your single sign-on ID and password.
2. Click ‘Talent Acquisition’.
3. Click ‘Recruitment’.
Note: A new window will open, logging into Taleo. If using Chrome, download Adobe Flash.
4. Click ‘Legacy Recruiting’ under Quick Access.
5. Click ‘Resources’ in the top right corner.
6. Click ‘My Setup’.
7. Under section ‘4. Account’, click ‘Delegate’.
8. Select the ‘Alternate User’.
9. Select the ‘From’ and ‘To’ dates.
10. Click ‘Done’.