Request Contribution on a Requisition
Lesson for non full-time recruitment process
If required – follow the steps outlined below to request contribution on a requisition.
This knowledge article will show you how to request contribution on a requisition.
1. Sign into the HRMS using your single sign-on ID and password.
2. Click ‘Talent Acquisition’.
3. Click ‘Recruitment’.
Note: A new window will open. If using Chrome, download Adobe Flash.
4. Click ‘Recruiting’ under Centers.
5. Click the drop-down arrow for ‘View the Search Options’.
6. Click ‘Requisitions’.
Note: The person icon will now change into a document icon.
7. Type in the name of the requisition or the requisition number in the ‘Search Requisition’ field.
8. Click ‘Enter’.
9. Click on the hyperlink title of the requisition.
Note: This will open the requisition.
10. Click the ‘More Actions’ drop-down.
11. Click ‘Request Assistance’.
12. Click the Selector.
Note: Name and e-mail addresses of potential contributors will display.
13. Search the name of the ‘Contributor’ and click ‘Select’.
Note: You have the option to click to checkmark the box ‘Add this Contributor to the list of Collaborators defined for this requisition’.
14. Enter your comments in the ‘Comments’ box.
15. Click ‘Done’.