Save a Requisition as Open
Lesson for non full-time recruitment process
If required – follow the steps outlined below to save a requisition as open.
The purpose of this knowledge article is to show you how to save a requisition as open.
1. Sign into HRMS using your single sign-on ID and password.
2. Click ‘Talent Acquisition’.
3. Click ‘Recruitment’.
Note: A new window will open. If using Chrome, download Adobe Flash.
4. Click ‘Recruiting’ under Centers.
5. Click the drop-down arrow for ‘View the Search Options’.
6. Click ‘Requisitions’.
Note: The person icon will now change into a document icon.
7. Type in the name of the requisition or the requisition number in the ‘Search Requisition’ field.
8. Click ‘Enter’.
9. Click on the hyperlink title of the requisition.
Note: This will open the requisition.
10. From the ‘More Actions’ menu, click ‘Save as Open’.
11. Click ‘Done’.