Search Existing Job Requisition
Lesson for non full-time recruitment process
If required – follow the steps outlined below to search for an existing job requisition.
This knowledge article will show you how to search for existing job requisitions.
1. Sign into HRMS using your single sign-on ID and password.
2. Click ‘Talent Acquisition’.
3. Click ‘Recruitment’.
4. Click ‘Recruiting’.
5. Click ‘Requisitions’ on the top menu.
6. Search the requisition using various filters available on the left-hand panel.
7. Click ‘Apply Filters’.
Note: Requisitions can be filtered by ownership, status (active/inactive, draft, pending, open, etc.), primary location, job field, requisition title.
8. Click on the hyperlink title of the requisition.
Note: This will open the requisition.