Approve or Reject an Absence Request
Learn how to perform this action in the HRMS.
An Oracle Guided Learning (OGL) flow exists for this lesson. To learn this lesson within the system, follow the steps below:
1. Log into HRMS and click on the blue Guided Learning (GL) tab, located on the right.
2. In the GL search box, type “Review and Approve/Reject an Absence Requested by an Employee (Manager)”.
For detailed information regarding this lesson, please review the steps below which outline the guided learning steps plus additional information.
A step-by-step overview video exists for this lesson. Please take a few minutes to watch it now.
This knowledge article gives you easy instructions for approving or rejecting an absence request from an employee on your team.
1. Sign into Managers Direct Access (MDA) using your single sign-on ID and password.
2. Click the ‘Bell’ icon on the Springboard.
3. Select the absence request notification to view details.
Note: Do not approve or reject an absence request without reviewing the details of the request.
4. Click on ‘Approve’ or ‘Reject’.
5. Click on ‘Submit’.
Note: Add comments if needed before submission