Approve or Reject an Absence Request as a Next Level Up Manager
Learn how to perform this action in the HRMS.
This knowledge article gives you easy instructions for approving or rejecting an absence request from an employee on your team. Follow this process only if the direct line manager is on leave.
1. Sign in to the HRMS using your single sign-on ID and password.
2. Click the ‘Bell’ icon on the Springboard.
3. Click ‘Show All’.
4. Click on the ‘Worklist’ button in the top-right corner.
5. Click on ‘My Staff Tasks’.
6. Select the absence request notification to view details.
Note: Do not approve or reject an absence request without reviewing the details of the request.
7. Click ‘Approve’ or ‘Reject’.
8. Click ‘Submit’.
Note: Add comments, if needed, before submission.