Learn how to perform this action in the HRMS.
An Oracle Guided Learning (OGL) flow exists for this lesson. To learn this lesson within the system, follow the steps below:
1. Log into HRMS and click on the blue Guided Learning (GL) tab, located on the right.
2. In the GL search box, type “View Compensation (Manager)”.
For detailed information regarding this lesson, please review the steps below which outline the guided learning steps plus additional information.
The purpose of this knowledge article is to show you how to view the compensation of an employee on your team.
1. Sign into Managers Direct Access (MDA) using your single sign-on ID and password.
2. Click on ‘My Team’.
3. Click on ‘My Team’.
4. Click on ‘Compensation’.
5. Compa-Ratio displays compa-ratio versus annualized salary.
6. Salary Range displays the range the employee falls in.
7. This displays the Grade to which the employee is assigned.
8. This displays the Current Salary for the employee.
9. Click Employee name link.
Note: Hover over the information icon(s) for further details.
10. Current Salary.
Note: Displays detailed information about the compensation allocation.