Attach a Salary Calculation
Lesson for full-time recruitment process
If required – follow the steps outlined below to attach a salary calculation within the HRMS.
For academic positions, the salary calculation will be completed by the Associate Dean and the HR Business Partner outside of HRMS. Prior to creating the offer, the approved salary calculation must be attached to the candidate’s submission on the requisition.
1. Sign into Manager Direct Access (MDA) using your single sign-on ID and password.
2. Click ‘Talent Acquisition’.
3. Click ‘Recruitment’.
4. Click ‘Requisitions’.
5. Type in the name of the requisition in the ‘Requisition Title’ field.
Note: Quick Filters can be used to complete an advanced search.
– Use the filtering options on the left side of screen to filter requisitions.
– Requisitions can be filtered by ownership, status (active/inactive, draft, pending, open, etc.), primary location, job field, and requisition title.
6. Click ‘Enter’.
7. Click the number to the left of the requisition title to display the list of applicants.
8. Click on the name of the candidate
9. Click the ‘Attachments’ tab.
10. Click ‘Upload Attachments‘ icon to upload the salary calculation document for the candidate.
Note: The salary calculation is completed between the Associate Dean and HRBP outside of HRMS.
11. Click ‘Browse’ and select the document to upload.
12. Select Document Type ‘Other’.
13. Add comments about the document (if applicable).
14. Click ‘Upload’.