Create Candidate Folders
Lesson for full-time recruitment process
If required – follow the steps outlined below to create candidate folders.
1. Sign into Manager Direct Access (MDA) using your single sign-on ID and password.
2. Click ‘Talent Acquisition’.
3. Click ‘Recruitment’.
Note: A new window will open. If using Chrome, download Adobe Flash.
4. Click ‘Legacy Recruiting’ under Quick Access.
5. Click ‘View Candidates’.
6. Click the check-box beside the candidate’s name.
Note: The checkbox will display a check mark when it is selected.
7. Click the ‘File in a Folder’ icon.
8. Click ‘Create Folder’.
Note: You can also save a candidate in one of your existing folders.
9. Enter a name for the folder.
Example: “Partial Load Professors for the Fall Semester”.
10. Click ‘Done’.
11. To view the folder, click on the ‘Folder Icon’ on the top left.
12. Click on the newly created folder.
13. View saved candidates.