Share a Candidate
Lesson for full-time recruitment process
If required – follow the steps outlined below to share a candidate.
1. Sign into Manager Direct Access (MDA) using your single sign-on ID and password.
2. Click ‘Talent Acquisition’.
3. Click ‘Recruitment’.
Note: A new window will open. If using Chrome, download Adobe Flash.
4. Click ‘Legacy Recruiting’ under Quick Access.
5. Click the drop-down arrow to the left of the search bar to ‘View the Search Options’.
6. Click ‘Requisitions’.
Note: The person icon will now change into a document icon, indicating that you are searching by requisitions rather than by candidates.
7. Type in the name of the requisition or the requisition number in the ‘Search Requisition’ field.
8. Click ‘Enter’.
9. Click the number to the left of the requisition title to display the list of applicants.
10. Click the check-box beside the candidate’s name you would like to share.
Note: The checkbox will display a check mark when it is selected.
11. Click the icon for ‘Share information about the selected candidates with other people by email’.
12. Type the name of the person you want to share the candidate with under ‘Quick Filters’ and click the ‘Refresh’ icon.
13. Click ‘Select’ next to the correct name on the list.
Note: The name of the person you selected to share the candidate with will appear under ‘Recipients’.
14. Click ‘Next’.
15. Select the specific information you want to share.
Note: For example: ‘Education and Experience’.
16. Enter any ‘Comments’.
17. Click ‘Share’.