Attach Document to a Requisition
Lesson for full-time recruitment process
If required – perform this action, before proceeding to the next step, if the position you are trying to fill is not vacant. For example, if you would like to request someone to backfill a position during an employee’s absence, you will have to perform this step.
1. Sign into Manager Direct Access (MDA) using your single sign-on ID and password.
2. Click ‘Talent Acquisition’.
3. Click ‘Recruitment’.
Note: A new window will open. If using Chrome, download Adobe Flash.
4. Click ‘Legacy Recruiting’ under Quick Access.
5. Click the drop-down arrow for ‘View the Search Options’.
6. Click ‘Requisitions’.
Note: The person icon will now change into a document icon.
7. Type in the name of the requisition or the requisition number in the ‘Search Requisition’ field.
8. Click ‘Enter’.
9. Click on the hyperlink title of the requisition.
Note: This will open the requisition.
10. Click the ‘Attachment’ tab.
11. Select a file to upload by clicking ‘Browse’.
12. Click ‘+ Add’ icon to upload the file.