Lesson for non full-time recruitment process
Learn how to match candidate to search for a candidate.
This knowledge article will show you how to search for a candidate.
1. Sign into HRMS using your single sign-on ID and password.
2. Click ‘Talent Acquisition’.
3. Click ‘Recruitment’.
Note: A new window will open, logging into Taleo. If using Chrome, download Adobe Flash.
4. Click ‘Recruiting’ under Centers.
5. Enter the candidate’s name in the ‘Search Candidate’ search bar in the top right corner.
6. Click the icon for ‘Launch the Quick Search’.
7. Candidates populate on the screen as per your search criteria.
8. Click on the candidate’s name to go into their candidate profile.
Note: If the candidate has duplicate profiles, ensure you click on their internal profile, which is the one with the ‘blue house’ icon beside their name.