Create Candidate Folders
Lesson for non full-time recruitment process
If required – follow the steps outlined below to create candidate folders.
1. Sign into Manager Direct Access (MDA) using your single sign-on ID and password.
2. Click ‘Talent Acquisition’.
3. Click ‘Recruitment’.
Note: A new window will open. If using Chrome, download Adobe Flash.
4. Click ‘Legacy Recruiting’ under Quick Access.
5. Click ‘Candidates’.
6. Click the check-box beside the candidate’s name.
Note: The check-box will display a check mark when it is selected.
7. Click the ‘File in a Folder’ icon.
8. Click ‘Create Folder’.
Note: You can also save a candidate in one of your existing folders.
9. Enter a name for the folder.
Note: Example: “Partial Load Professors for the Fall Semester”.
10. Click ‘Done’.