How to check the email address the candidate’s job offer was sent to
Learn how to perform this action in the HRMS.
This knowledge article will show you how to check the email address candidate’s job offer was sent to.
1. Sign into Manager Direct Access (MDA) using your single sign-on ID and password.
2. Click ‘Talent Acquisition’.
3. Click ‘Recruitment’.
Note: A new window will open. If using Chrome, download Adobe Flash.
4. Click ‘Recruiting’ under Centers.
5. Type in the name of the candidate in the ‘Search Candidate’ field.
6. Click ‘Enter’.
7. Click on the candidate’s name.
8. Under ‘1. Personal Information’, the email address that the job offer was sent to will be listed.
9. Inform the candidate to check this email address for their job offer.