How to view an external candidate’s username and reset their password for the career portal
Learn how to perform this action in the HRMS.
This knowledge article will show you how to reset an external candidate’s password.
1. Sign into Manager Direct Access (MDA) using your single sign-on ID and password.
2. Click ‘Talent Acquisition’.
3. Click ‘Recruitment’.
Note: A new window will open. If using Chrome, download Adobe Flash.
4. Click ‘Legacy Recruiting’ under Centers.
5. Type in the name of the candidate in the ‘Search Candidate’ field, located on the top right of the page.
6. Press ‘Enter’.
7. Click on the candidate’s name.
8. Click ‘2. Submission Information’ to expand the section.
9. Copy the candidate’s ‘Username’ and paste it into an email.
10. Next within HRMS, click ‘Generate New Password’.
11. Click ‘Yes’ for ‘Do you want to change the password for this candidate?’
12. Copy the new password and paste it into the email underneath the username.
13. Email the candidate their username and new password (login credentials).