Review Candidate Resumes and Applications
Lesson for non full-time recruitment process
If required – follow the steps outlined below to review candidate resumes and applications.
A step-by-step overview video exists for this lesson. Please take a few minutes to watch it now.
1. Sign into Manager Direct Access (MDA) using your single sign-on ID and password.
2. Click ‘Talent Acquisition’.
3. Click ‘Recruitment’.
Note: A new window will open. If using Chrome, download Adobe Flash.
4. Click ‘Recruiting’ under Centers.
5. Click the drop-down arrow for ‘View the Search Options’.
6. Click ‘Requisitions’.
Note: The person icon will now change into a document icon.
7. Type in the name of the requisition or the requisition number in the ‘Search Requisition’ field.
8. Click ‘Enter’.
9. Click the number to the left of the requisition title to display the list of applicants.
10. Applicants will be displayed under the ‘Hiring Manager Review’ step in the ‘Step, Status, Icon’ column.
11. Click on the candidate’s name to view their application.
12. Click the arrows to ‘View the next candidate in the list’.
13. Click on the ‘Attachments’ tab to view the candidate’s Submission-specific Attachments (resume, cover letter, etc.).