Duplicate Job Requisition
Lesson for non full-time recruitment process
If required – follow the steps outlined below to duplicate a job requisition.
1. Sign in to the HRMS using your single sign-on ID and password.
2. Click ‘Talent Acquisition’.
3. Click ‘Recruitment’.
4. Click ‘Requisitions’.
5. Type in the name of the requisition in the ‘Requisition Title’ field.
Note: Quick Filters can be used to complete an advanced search.
– Use the filtering options on the left side of screen to filter requisitions.
– Requisitions can be filtered by ownership, status (active/inactive, draft, pending, open, etc.), primary location, job field, and requisition title.
6. Click ‘Enter’.
7. Click on the hyperlink title of the requisition.
Note: This will open the requisition.
8. Click ‘More Actions’.
9. Click ‘Duplicate this requisition’.
10. Make required updates to the duplicated requisition.
Note: If the duplicated requisition is being created to extend a revised contract, add ‘(revised)’ to the ‘Requisition Title’
11. Click ‘Done’.