Search Existing Requisitions
Lesson for non full-time recruitment process
If required – follow the steps outlined below to search for exisiting requisitions.
A step-by-step overview video exists for this lesson. Please take a few minutes to watch it now.
1. Sign into Manager Direct Access (MDA) using your single sign-on ID and password.
2. Click ‘Talent Acquisition’.
3. Click ‘Recruitment’.
Note: A new window will open. If using Chrome, download Adobe Flash.
4. Click ‘Recruiting’ under Centers.
5. Click the drop-down arrow for ‘View the Search Options’.
6. Click ‘Requisitions’.
Note: The person icon will now change into a document icon.
7. Type in the name of the requisition or the requisition number in the ‘Search Requisition’ field.
8. Click ‘Enter’.
9. Click on the hyperlink title of the requisition.
Note: This will open the requisition.
‘Quick Filters’ can be used to complete an advanced search.
Use the filtering options on the left side of the screen to filter requisitions.
Requisitions can be filtered by ownership, status (active/inactive, draft, pending, open, etc.), primary location, job field, requisition title.