Approve Employee Time Card
1. Sign into the HRMS using your single sign-on ID and password.
2. Click My Team.
3. Click Manage Time Cards.
Note: Only Manager and Delegate with Time Card Editor & Approval Role can approve time.
4. The Time Management Overview provides a summary of the team’s time card statuses.
4.1 Select the From Date and the To Date and status of the time cards will appear based on the selected date range.
4.2 Click on each status to view the details of time cards.
Submitted status will show time Submitted by employees.
Saved status will show time cards Saved by employees.
Entered status will show time cards Entered by employees.
Approved status will show time cards Approved by the manager.
** Only SUBMITTED time cards will generate a bell notification to the manager. **
4.3 Click Team Time Cards on the left side to create and edit time cards.
5. Click Team Time Cards.
6. Enter Person Name and/or Person Number.
7. Enter the From Date and To Date.
8. Choose Submitted from the drop-down in the Status field.
9. Click Search.
10. Search Results.
Manager can view all the submissions from the date range entered in the search criteria.
View Time Card Process
11. Click on the Glasses icon under the View Summary column.
12. Review the Reported Time to check the right Assignment Number is selected, Payroll Time Type, Start and Stop times and the Calculated time to view the total hours after meal break deductions.
Note: This page allows you to enter time for multiple assignments (if applicable). For example, if you need to enter time for a second assignment, you can select the next row to add hours for that assignment.
Ensure the correct assignment number has been selected.
To find out the different assignment numbers associated with different managers, you can follow these steps: Click on My Team, select the employee you are creating the time card for, click on More Information (…) beside the employee’s name, click on Employment Info. Once on the Employment Info work area, you can see your Assignment Number in the Assignment window.
All the Managers will see the employee’s submitted hours of the multiple assignments on a time card.
For a step-by-step guide on how to check for an employee’s correct assignment number, please click here.
Approve Time Card
11. Click on the cell beside Person Name under Search Results on the left-hand side of the screen.
12. Click Approve.
13. Click Done.