How can we help?

On this page you will find process related information & communications, helpful tips & tricks, FAQs and more. To get started, use the search box below to search for a topic you would like information on or simply select a category below, from the left navigation bar.

Learn how to perform an action within HRMS | Administrative Forms | HR Support Centre

How do I apply for the College’s reimbursement for smoking cessation/nicotine replacement products?

To apply for the College’s Reimbursement for Smoking Cessation Products, contact the Senior Abilities and Accommodation Specialist (; ext. 4237).

To learn more about smoking cessation resources available at Humber, please click here.