How can we help?

On this page you will find process related information & communications, helpful tips & tricks, FAQs and more. To get started, use the search box below to search for a topic you would like information on or simply select a category below, from the left navigation bar.

Learn how to perform an action within HRMS | Administrative Forms | HR Support Centre

How is my Record of Employment (ROE) submitted to Service Canada?

An individual has to request a Record of Employment (ROE) by contacting The HR Support Centre. Once the request is received, the Payroll department will submit an electronic copy of your Record of Employment (ROE) to Service Canada.

Related FAQs: