How can we help?

On this page you will find process related information & communications, helpful tips & tricks, FAQs and more. To get started, use the search box below to search for a topic you would like information on or simply select a category below, from the left navigation bar.

Learn how to perform an action within HRMS | Administrative Forms | HR Support Centre

I have not completed partial load work at the College, but would like to express my interest for partial load work. Can I do this by registering on the registry?

The partial-load registry is available to current partial-load professors or professors who have completed 8 months of service within the past 4 academic years. To express interest in partial load work please send your resume to the Associate Dean of the program you are interested in directly.