How can we help?

On this page you will find process related information & communications, helpful tips & tricks, FAQs and more. To get started, use the search box below to search for a topic you would like information on or simply select a category below, from the left navigation bar.

Learn how to perform an action within HRMS | Administrative Forms | HR Support Centre

My child is currently in school, but a benefits claim I made for them was rejected. Is my child still eligible for benefits as a dependent?

Children between the ages of 21 and 25, who are attending a post-secondary institution on a full-time basis, may be eligible to continue with benefits.
Proof of full-time enrollment needs to be sent to the Compensation & Benefits Specialist. Documentation submitted needs to be from the educational institution the child is attending (letter/document from Registrar Office).