How can we help?

On this page you will find process related information & communications, helpful tips & tricks, FAQs and more. To get started, use the search box below to search for a topic you would like information on or simply select a category below, from the left navigation bar.

Learn how to perform an action within HRMS | Administrative Forms | HR Support Centre

If I receive an amended T4 after I have filed my taxes what can I do?

If you have already filed your personal tax return for 2019 you can change your tax return by completing a T1 adjustment form.  Please visit the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) website on how to Change a Return or contact CRA.

If there is a discrepancy with your amended T4 form please call our HR Support Centre.

Contact our HR Support Centre:

  1. Call us at ext. 5001 from a Humber phone line or dial 416.675.5001
  2. Chat with us at
  3. Submit an e-form at