How can we help?

On this page you will find process related information & communications, helpful tips & tricks, FAQs and more. To get started, use the search box below to search for a topic you would like information on or simply select a category below, from the left navigation bar.

Learn how to perform an action within HRMS | Administrative Forms | HR Support Centre

How is my Record of Employment (ROE) issued by Humber College?

A Record of Employment (ROE) will be issued automatically by the Payroll department for the following reasons:

  • Maternity/Parental Leave
  • Resignation/Retirement from your employment
  • On an Unpaid Sick Leave

For any reasons other than the above, the employee will need to request an ROE by contacting the HR Support Centre.

Note: when submitting a request for your ROE to the HR Support Centre, be sure to provide your Name, Employee Number, and Assignment Number for your request to be actioned promptly.

To learn how to find the details of your employment/assignment information on the HRMS, review the View Employment Information knowledge article for step-by-step instructions.

Related FAQs: