How can we help?

On this page you will find process related information & communications, helpful tips & tricks, FAQs and more. To get started, use the search box below to search for a topic you would like information on or simply select a category below, from the left navigation bar.

Learn how to perform an action within HRMS | Administrative Forms | HR Support Centre

Will Humber College issue T2200 forms to employees to claim at-home-work-expenses for 2022?

Please be advised, that as a Humber College employee you may be able to claim some home office expenses on your 2022 tax returns using the T2200S Form (The Declaration of Conditions of Employment for Working at Home Due to COVID-19 Form).

To determine your eligibility and to learn more about claiming at-home-work-expenses on the T2200S Form, kindly visit CRA’s website under the headingHome office expenses for employees.

Should you be eligible to claim your at-home-work-expenses and opt for the Detailed Method: 

  • You may request a T2200S Form by contacting your Manager. 
  • You must also indicate to your Manager whether you have already been reimbursed by Humber College for any work-space-in-the-home expenses using account code 7057 for the 2022 calendar year. 
  • Please note that all relevant and required information must be provided to your Manager by February 08, 2023. 

Requested T2200S forms will be issued and made available on the Human Resource Management System (HRMS) by February 28, 2023.

Please Note:

Eligible employees who wish to claim their at-home-work-expenses will be issued a T2200S form based on the request made to their manager. However, all employees are responsible for consulting their own tax advisor or contacting the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) directly to seek clarification on the calculation of deduction associated with at-home-work-expenses and supplies. 

For guidance related to this communication, please contact the HR Support Center, submit an e-form at  or consult the CRA’s website under the Compare the claim methods heading.