MS Teams is now our exclusive tool for online community building and remote classes.
Published Nov 16, 2022 , By Innovative Learning Team
Starting in the Winter 2023 semester, MS Teams will replace Collaborate as the exclusive live video conferencing tool available for online sessions in your courses. Blackboard Collaborate Ultra will no longer be visible in the left hand tool column of your Blackboard Ultra Interface.
Here are two easy tutorials on how to create a MS Teams meeting from within Blackboard Ultra and How to Record and Share a class session along with some helpful tip sheets below.
Need more support? Advanced user questions? We’d love to help!
Book Live 1:1 15 minute teams chat/meeting with us right now.
MS Teams Useful links and resources:
- Downloadable guide for educators (PDF)
- Downloadable guide for students (PDF)
- MS Teams Quick Reference Guide (PDF)
- Using Microsoft Teams – Instructor’s Guide
- Meetings, chats, and posts in class teams